Obtain your DSC along with e-token without any hassles under the plan. Digital Signatures help to establish the identity of the sender as a lot of documentation / Transaction today is in the electronic format
Online transactions such as,
- Income Tax E-Filing,
- Company or LLP Incorporation
- Online Tender Filing etc are validated using DSC
- Digital Signature Certificate (1 No.)
- Request for Class II DSC having 2 years validity
- Purchase of DSC USB E-token
- Document & Process follow up
- PAN card
- Aadhar Card or Any Other Address proof like Election card, Mobile bill etc
- Passport size photo
- Download Form for the DSC – Click Here
- Class I type is used only for securing email communication
- Class II type is used for Company or LLP Incorporation, IT Return E-Filing, obtaining DIN or DPIN and filing other forms with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs and Income Tax Department
- Class III type is used mainly for E-Tendering and for participating in E-AuctionsFor most business compliance, Class II digital signature suffices and is covered in this plan
- In eTendering, eProcurement,for Registrar of Companies e-filing,Income Tax for e-filing income tax returns
- For sending and receiving digitally signed and encrypted emails/ documents.
- For carrying out secure web-based transactions.
- also in many other applications For signing documents like MS Word, MS Excel and PDFs.
- You have received the message from the Capricorn CA stating your Aplication Id and email id with a Mobile Number in it
- You need to forward that message on the Number Mentioned in the text message or on 9212220059
- Forward it & Intimate the team Taxwix
Taxwix – Making Your Idea Happen Taxwix.com has a team of experts like, CA, CS and Lawyers etc having the great dominance in field of the Corporate Compliance along with Advisory,Taxation and Finance. Taxwix team guides the Startups with their Idea and help help them to take ahead in the Legal Manner, helps in proper managing the business with accurate and timely Compliance. Taxwix has as simple 5 Step process to be followed to complete compliance View all posts by Taxwix