Have queries? Talk to an expert
DIR-3 KYC was introduced by Ministry of Corporate Affairs, in 2018 as a new rule to the Companies (Appointment and Qualification of Directors) Rules, 2014. DIR-3 KYC Web introduced from this Financial Year
According to this, every individual who holds DIN (Director Identification Number) has to mandatory file a Form with MCA. Behind this aim was, to bring more transparency and identifying the shell companies and persons who are holding more than one DIN.
- PAN (mandatory for Indian nationals)
- Permanent address proof (Passport/Election card/Driving license/Aadhaar card/Electricity bill/Telephone bill)
- Present address proof if the present address is other than the permanent address
- Aadhaar and passport are mandatory if a person has Aadhaar card or passport
- A unique personal mobile number and e-mail id which will be verified through One Time Password (OTP) in the e-form.
- Digital Signature Class 2DSC
- Business Hours CA Support – Email and Phone, SKYPE
- Previously Used Email id & Mobile with the Director to Get OTP
- Documents Shall be conveyed by the expert at the time of the filing
- Other Documents
5 Simple & Easy steps to work with us.
Fill the Request a Call Back form from the Service Page you want to avail
Talk to Expert
After Filing the form you will get a Free Expert Consultation for your Idea
Purchase the Plan after the Consultation from the TaxWix Experts.
Upload All Basic Documents to Work on the case.
After Processing Our Taxwix Will Complete your Registration Process.
Director who has already filed Form DIR-3KYC earlier & No changes in that details, has to file a web form i.e. Form DIR-3 KYC WEB, for every subsequent year.
Director who have not filed DIR-3 KYC before or have Changes in earlier filed details , need to file Form DIR-3 KYC
Note: As notified, all the DIN holders are now required to update KYC annually with MCA. Further, if the existing DIN holders want to update the personal mobile number or email id then they are required to file form DIR-3 KYC for subsequent filing. Otherwise, they have to file web-form DIR-3 KYC-WEB
Hence, for F.Y 2018-2019, the due date will be 30th September 2019
2. Director will not able to file any forms on MCA.
3. Late filing fees is Rs. 5000/– to Activate DIN.
Permanent address proof (Passport/Election card/Driving license/Aadhaar card/Electricity bill/Telephone bill)
Present address proof if the present address is other than the permanent address
Aadhaar and passport are mandatory if a person has Aadhaar card or passport
A unique personal mobile number and e-mail id which will be verified through One Time Password (OTP) in the e-form.
Digital Signature Class 2DSC
A Profession CA Certifying the same form Using his DSC