Have queries? Talk to an expert
IEC (Import Export Registration) is required by anyone who is looking to kick-start his/her import/export business in the country. Predominantly importers merchant cannot import goods without the Import Export Code and similarly, the exporter merchant cannot avail benefits from DGFT for the export scheme, etc. without IEC.
IEC(Import Export Code) is known as many names such as importer exporter code, import export code, import export license, import export number, IE code, IEC license, IE license etc. In simple terms, IE CODE NO. is a 10 digit code which is provided by DGFT required for import export transactions. You can take Import Export Registration in your personal name or company name.
- Drafting Documents
- Import Export Guide
- IEC Registration
- Expert Advices for Filing & Advising
- Business Hour Support – Email and Call
- Individual’s or Firm’s or Company’s copy of PAN Card.
- Individual’s /ALL Partner’s/ Director’s Aadhar card and PAN
- Address Proof of the firm ( Any of the Following Documents: Sale deed | Rent agreement | Lease Deed | Electricity bill | Telephone Land line bill | Mobile Postpaid bill | MOU | Partnership Deed Other acceptable documents(for Proprietorship only): Aadhar Card | Passport | Voter Id
- Individual’s or company’s or firm’s cancel cheque copy of current bank account.
5 Simple & Easy steps to work with us.
Fill the Request a Call Back form from the Service Page you want to avail
Talk to Expert
After Filing the form you will get a Free Expert Consultation for your Idea
Purchase the Plan after the Consultation from the TaxWix Experts.
Upload All Basic Documents to Work on the case.
After Processing Our Taxwix Will Complete your Registration Process.
- Person exporting or importing goods for personal use and not for activities related to business.
- Persons exporting or importing goods to/from Nepal or Myanmar through Indo-Myanmar border areas, a value of which does not exceed Rs.25,000/- in a single assignment.
- Ministries or departments of central government do not require obtaining IEC.