Have queries? Talk to an expert
A General Partnership is a business structure in which two or more individuals manage and operate a business in accordance with the terms and objectives set out in the Partnership Deed. This structure is thought to have lost its relevance since the introduction of the Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) because it’s partners have unlimited liability, which means they are personally liable for the debts of the business.
However, low costs, ease of setting up and minimal compliance requirements make it a sensible option for some, such as home businesses that are unlikely to take on any debt. Registration is optional for General Partnerships.
- Partnership Deed Drafting.
- PAN Application.
- TAN Application.
- Filing of deed and other documents with the Registrar of Firms.
- Issue of Registration Certificate.
- Affidavit filing with the registrar.
- Address proof of Office. ( Any one of electricity bill or bank statement or landline bill or mobile bill )
- Address proof of partners.
- Photo ID proof of partners.
- No objection certificate from the owner of the property of the property.
- Rent agreement of your registered office.
- Ownership proof.
5 Simple & Easy steps to work with us.
Fill the Request a Call Back form from the Service Page you want to avail
Talk to Expert
After Filing the form you will get a Free Expert Consultation for your Idea
Purchase the Plan after the Consultation from the TaxWix Experts.
Upload All Basic Documents to Work on the case.
After Processing Our Taxwix Will Complete your Registration Process.