Have queries? Talk to an expert
A Producer Company was introduced in India with the Companies Act, 2013. It gives persons engaged in activities related to producing (what has been grown or produced, particularly by farming) the opportunity to form a company. A producer company can be formed by 10 or more producers (persons involved in, or in activities related to, produce or growth), two or more producer institutions or a combination of 10 or more producers and producer institutions. Such a company can only have equity capital, require a minimum of five directors and an authorized capital of Rs. 5 lakh. The procedure for forming a Producer company is similar to the one for forming a private limited company.
- Name Application Through RUN (Reserve Unique Name)
- DIN No Application
- PAN & TAN
- Drafting MOA & AOA
- Incorporation Through Spice Forms
- Share Certificates to Founder
- Bank A/c Opening Guidance
- Certificate of Commencement of Business
- GST Registration
- Pan Card Of All Members
- Photos Of All Members
- Identity Proof Of All Members
- Residential Proof All Members( It Can Be Bank Statement Or Telephone Bill Or Electricity Bill Must Carried The Name Of Member And Not Older Than 2 Months)
- Registered Office Proof (It Can Be Electricity Bill Or Telephone Bill Not Older Than 2 Months )
- Noc (Must Carried The Name & Address Which Is Mentioned In Ro Proof)
- Khasra Khutani (Which Is Collected From The Tehsildar Of The Village And Must Carried The Sign Of Him E.G. 8A & 7/12 No Utaro)
- Producer Certificate ( Which Is Also Signed By The Tehsildar Of Village Must Have Stamp Carried)
5 Simple & Easy steps to work with us.
Fill the Request a Call Back form from the Service Page you want to avail
Talk to Expert
After Filing the form you will get a Free Expert Consultation for your Idea
Purchase the Plan after the Consultation from the TaxWix Experts.
Upload All Basic Documents to Work on the case.
After Processing Our Taxwix Will Complete your Registration Process.
The main functions of producer companies are production, procurement or manufacture of any primary produce for its members (for further sale) and to others.
Even a business involved in the marketing or promotion of primary produce or provision of educational services to members and others can constitute itself as a producer company.
Technical Service Businesses
Any business offering technical assistance to producers, providing training and educational services or conducting research and development can register as a producer company.
Any business financing producer activities, be it in the production, marketing or development domain, can register itself as a producer company.
Businesses involved in providing infrastructure to producers, whether in the form of electricity, water resources, irrigation techniques, land utilization, or consultation with regard to the same, may constitute themselves as a producer company.