Have queries? Talk to an expert
Share Trader ITR Filing plan is for Securities trader package is designed to ensure maximum Tax Savings for people having Share trading income. Along with this, it also includes hassle free filing by an expert CA who knows the nuances of intraday and F&O trading.Every Salaried person Has to file income tax return who has income more than Below taxable limit i.e Rs 250000 in Financial Year. Salaried Person, Retired Pensioner, Women Who enarns only from the Interest, Army Person, The person who deos the job and earns more the Basics exemption limit U/s 250000.
Salaried people get Form 16 which gives information of salary earned and advance taxes paid. Besides the basic salary there are other components being benefits which are wholly or partially taxable. Further, there are tax saving options like eligible investments under SEC 80C , donations made etc. You are required to upload Form-16 and Form-26AS (mandatory) to get a CA assigned on your order. We request to upload these documents within 24 hours of plan purchase to help us assign a CA and file your returns on time.
Tax Filings for
- Salaried individuals with single or multiple Form 16
- Individuals with house property Income or Salary Income or Both
- Salaried individuals with Other Sources like interest Income Casual income etc
- individual trading in derivatives
- Individual doing intraday trading
- Share Trader ITR Filing
- Consolidation of Trading statements across multiple platforms
- Prepare Account Summary – P&L and Balance Sheet (up to 100 entries per year)
- Tax Return preparation & Filing by Experts
- Business Hours CA Support – Email and Phone
- Excludes the Tax audit Fees
- Form 16 from your company
- Profit & Loss Statement of the Securities Demat A/c
- Stock Statement of Securities A/c
- Additional Form 16
- Form 26AS Tax Credit Statement
- Aadhar card
- Bank statement
- Bank a/c -NRE/NRO A/C statement(if any)
- Details of House Property
- Other Documents
5 Simple & Easy steps to work with us.
Fill the Request a Call Back form from the Service Page you want to avail
Talk to Expert
After Filing the form you will get a Free Expert Consultation for your Idea
Purchase the Plan after the Consultation from the TaxWix Experts.
Upload All Basic Documents to Work on the case.
After Processing Our Taxwix Will Complete your Registration Process.
Rental Income on a let out property
Annual Value of a property which is ‘deemed’ to be let out for income tax purposes ( when you own more than one house property)
Annual Value of the property which is self occupied, which is Nil
Under section 24 of the Income Tax Act you are allowed to make certain deduction from the Net Annual Value of your House Property. Net Annual Value is Gross Annual Value less Municipal Taxes Paid. In case the property is let out, its rent received is your Gross Annual Value, whereas in case of a deemed to be let out property, a reasonable rent of a similar place is your Gross Annual Value. For a self occupied house property the Gross Annual Value is Nil.
No capital gains is applicable when an asset is inherited because there is no ‘sale’, only a transfer. However, if this asset is sold by the person who inherits it, capital gains tax will be applicable. The Income Tax Act has specifically exempted assets received as gifts by way of an inheritance or will.
For example, a house property held for more than 3 years is termed as a long-term capital asset, whereas equity funds are considered short-term when held for 12 months or less. Debt Funds are long-term assets when held for more than 36 months.
2. It is important to find out the specific holding period applicable to your asset because it impacts how the capital gains will be calculated.
3. Some assets are considered short-term capital assets when these are held for 12 months or less. This rule is applicable if the date of transfer is after 10th July 2014, irrespective of what the date of purchase is.The assets are:
Equity or preference shares in a company listed on a recognized stock exchange in India
Securities (like debentures, bonds, Govt securities etc) listed on a recognized stock exchange in India
Units of UTI, whether quoted or not
Units of equity oriented mutual fund, whether quoted or not
Zero coupon bonds, whether quoted or not.
When the above listed assets are held for a period of more than 12 months, they are considered long-term capital asset
Share Trader ITR Filing Shall be Filed ontime in order to carry forward the loss if any incurred During the year otherwise it will aa